Ensuring the safe and proper use of our candles is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- When Burning a candle ALWAYS keep out of reach from children & pets
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- NEVER burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
You can find safety instructions with all of our candles but if you are ever unsure, please do get in touch and we will be happy to help.